Saturday, August 4, 2012

Quick Catch up

Well, there are several reasons why I haven't kept my blog up very well here lately. Names because Google is in Hebrew here...so every time I type something....it types backwards....and I cannot read the buttons required to click around and publish what I need to.  Second reason,  I have found myself coming to the close of my evenings completely overwhelmed by the thought of trying to put to words the things that have meant the most to me, the things which would most interest those reading, and  the very thought of attempting to capture the ambiance of this land in a a short blog post is just quite simply appalling. Today was truly wonderful friends. Truly, truly wonderful. The Lord's goodness has reached no limit on this trip. He has unified this group threw his spirit and song.  I  am so grateful for this group of people. They've made this journey a true joy:) I go now to join in a short worship session as we over look Jerusalem this night.  I will catch up on my posts later, perhaps tomorrow, but for tonight the city and God awaits. I am over-whelmed with His Goodness.  Prayers continued would still be accepted:)

1 comment:

  1. What is happening is the question in mind. What is happening? I don't mean the string of events everyday, but what is happening inside of you? I can only wonder. Go to city and to God

    ReplyDelete